Bharat Eletronics Limited (BEL) Recruitments-2016
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed ITI, B.Com, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineering Assistant Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 23/01/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Engineering Assistant Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : ITI, B.Com, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 32 Post
Salary : Rs. 8,740-25,450/- p.m
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/01/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru 560 013
Only Indian Nationals need to apply:
Candidates employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertaking will be required to have their application forwarded through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e- mail to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever. Interested candidates may send the prescribed application superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, by ‘Ordinary Post’ to Deputy Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru 560 013, containing a recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of the following documents:
1. SSLC /SSC / ISC marks card as proof of date of birth.
2. Marks Card of each academic year / semester in ITI/ NAC/ Apprenticeship course/ Engg. Diploma/B.Com as applicable.
3. Certificate pertaining to completion of ITI / NAC / Diploma in Engg. / B.Com issued by the Competent Authority /Board.
4. Apprenticeship marks card and NAC (for Technician ‘C’ post only)
5. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD need to submit their caste / tribe / disability certificate as per the prescribe format.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the community certificate in the prescribed format (format available on the website) issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.01.2015.
7. Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format
Go through the site link given here:http://www.bel-india.com/?q=recruitment
Thank you for visiting our site stay tuned for all the job notifications
Like and follow us on:http://www.facebook.com/mechgin