Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & Technician through recruitment notification – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed Diploma,10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).Eligible candidates can apply online for the Technical Assistant & Technician Job on or before 22/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Posting regarding Basis no:1
Company Name : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant & Technician
Educational Qualification : 10th,12th,Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 06 post
Salary : Rs. 5,200-34,800/p.m
Job Location : Tirunelveli
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Space Research Organisation,Tirunelveli
Detail of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Technical Assistant & Technician Recruitment:
- SRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, is the lead Centre in the area of Liquid and Cryogenic Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) is responsible for Research & Development of Earth Storable/Cryogenic & Semi Cryogenic Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for PSLV, GSLV and GSLV MKIII Launch Vehicles, Associated Control Systems, Sub-systems and Components of Launch Vehicles; High Altitude Testing of Upper Stage Engines and Space Craft Thrusters; Production and Supply of Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Cryogenic Rocket Programmes; Supply of Storable Liquid Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellite Programmes. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
- NAME OF THE POST: TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (PAY BAND 9300-34800/- + GRADE PAY 4600/-) : Essential Qualification : First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- NAME OF THE POST: TECHNICIAN B (PAY BAND 5200-20200/ :
- Fitter : 1.SSLC/SSC pass,
ITI/NTC/NAC in Fitter Trade NCVT
- AC Mechanic : SSLC/SSC pass,
ITI/NTC/NAC in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Trade NCVT
- Electronics : SSLC/SSC pass,
ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronics Trade NCVT
- Age limit as on 31.12.2015 is 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years) for posts reserved for them. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
Selection Procedure for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Technical Assistant & Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/1/2016.
- The Mode of Selection for Post Code No.013 will be Interview and for Post Code No.003, 014 and 015 Practical Test in their respective Trade + Interview. However, based on the ON-LINE applications received initial screening will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for further processing. The Centre may adopt the method of conducting Written Test for initial screening or may directly shortlist the candidates for Interview by fixing a higher cut-off percentage of marks scored in the essential qualification. Please note that the qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test/Practical Test/Interview. If Written Test is opted for preliminary screening, the Written Test score will not reflect in the final selection process. The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the Practical Test/Interview.It may also be noted that the above mode of selection may change as per Govt. of India/DOS orders from time to time.
How to apply for Technical Assistant & Technician Vacancy in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :
- Applications will be received ON-LINE ONLY. Physical applications will not be entertained.
- For applying ON-LINE click on the Name of the Post for which application is to be submitted. Fill in all the requisite information correctly. After filling the information, there will be an opportunity to verify your credentials. If any corrections have to be made, click PREV STEP button and make necessary corrections. After verifying and ensuring that the information entered are correct, click SUBMIT, after which no modifications could be made.
- After confirmation, your ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER will be displayed on the screen. Carefully note down and preserve this ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER for future references.
- The applicants should furnish their e-Mail ID CORRECTLY and COMPULSORILY upon ON-LINE registration. All further intimations to eligible candidates for Test/Interview will be sent through e-Mail only.
- A confirmation copy will be generated after registering ON-LINE application. The confirmation copy should be duly signed and a recent passport size photograph should be duly affixed and self attested in the space provided and should be mandatorily sent by ORDINARY POST (no Speed-Post or Registered-Post shall be sent) to; Applicants who are currently employed under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organisation should send the confirmation copy generated after registering the ON-LINE application Through Proper Channel. If they anticipate any delay in forwarding their applications, they should send an advance copy of the print-out to the address mentioned above so as to reach before the due date.However, such candidates will be allowed to attend the test/interview only on production of No Objection Certificate from their employer.
- The OBC candidates claiming age relaxation should enclose the below declaration along with their application, without which their application will not be considered.Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.Rounding off of marks not permitted.
- Those who possess the required qualification as on the last date of application only need to apply.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Test/Interview for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
- Initially the place of posting will be in IPRC, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
The essential qualifications for the above posts should have been acquired from a recognized State Board/University.
- For the above posts, the Organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical merit based performance review system (titled Merit Promotion Scheme) where the employees are reviewed and promoted to next grade on merit after a prescribed residency period without reference to vacancies available in the higher post.
- Attractive benefits such as Medical Facilities (CHSS – Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependents, Transports facilities in lieu of transport allowance, Subsidized Canteen, House Building Advance, Leave Travel Concession, New Pension Scheme, Quarters in lieu of House Rent Allowance and other social security measures are also provided to ISRO employees in addition to the facilities available to other Central Government employees. The Centre also has a well-stocked Library that provides an excellent opportunity for professional development.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route on production of Railway ticket or bus fare on production of bus ticket in case they are not availing the free concession offered by Indian Railways for the purpose.
- Applications received against this advertisement will be short-listed and those short listed candidates alone will be called for further selection process.
- Applications without the requisite information will not be considered.
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Those intending to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for each post.
- GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- CANVASSING in ANY FORM will be a DISQUALIFICATION.
No interim correspondence will be entertained. Any urgent queries or grievances shall be addressed firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/1/2016
Posting regarding Basis no:2
Company Name : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Vacancy Name : Catering Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10th,12th
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25th January, 2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Across India
Detail of Post :
Indian space programme was institutionalized in 1969 with the formation of Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]. Indian space programme is aimed at promoting the development and application of space science and technology for the socio-economic benefit of the country and also providing valuable service to the Nation in a self reliant manner.
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is the lead Centre in the area of Liquid Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft programmes. Research and development of Earth Storable / Cryogenic & Semicryogenic propulsion and delivery of Engines, Stages, Associated Control Systems and Components for Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft programmes of ISRO are the main responsibilities of the Centre with its units at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram and Bangalore in Karnataka. The Headquarters located at Valiamala has the responsibilities of R&D in Earth Storable, Cryogenic and Semicryogenic Propulsion Systems for Launch Vehicles as well as Spacecraft Propulsions System design and architecture. Management of system projects, Earth Storable & Cryogenic Engine and stage systems and Integration of Launch Vehicle Propulsion Control System packages and Modules are also carried out at LPSC, Valiamala. LPSC at Bangalore is responsible for design and realization of Mono propellant thrusters and Components, Launch base support orbit operation for Spacecrafts etc.
|| Essential Qualification
SSLC/SSC में SSLC/SSC Pass or equivalent
|CATERRING ATTENDANT A
( Pay Scale Rs 5200-Rs 20200 +/Grade Pay
Rs 1800 )
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 25th January, 2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Candidates can register their applications ON-LINE for the post of Catering Attendant Aonly from 12.01.2016 14:00 Hrsto 25.01.2016 14:00 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25th January, 2016
Thank you For Visiting our site stay tuned for all the updates regarding Job notifications
Like and follow us on:http://www.facebook.com/Mechgin